Maitake Mushroom | Grifola frondosa | Uses of Maitake Mushroom | Health Benefits of Maitake Mushroom | Top Mushroom Company
Maitake Mushroom | Grifola frondosa | Uses of Maitake Mushroom | Health Benefits of Maitake Mushroom Top Mushroom Company
Maitake Mushroom : Grifola frondosa
“Maitake” means dancing mushroom in Japanese. The mushroom is said to have gotten its name after people danced with happiness upon finding it in the wild, such are its incredible healing properties.
Maitake is a delicious culinary mushroom but is also valued for its medicinal properties.
Traditionally, maitake was used in Japan as a tonic to boost the immune system and increase vitality, and the mushroom was purported to prevent cancer and high blood pressure.
• Name: Latin name, Grifola frondosa: Grifola is the name of a fungus found in Italy; frondosa means “leaflike.” Maitake means “dancing mushroom” in Japanese; also known as “Hen of the Woods” and “Sheep’s Head.”
• Description: Grows in clusters; the caps, which are typically 4–5 inches across, overlap to form a sort of clump. A typical maitake cluster is the size of a volleyball.
• Habitat: Maitake grows at the base of oak trees, beeches, and other dead or dying hardwoods. Favors temperate northern forests; indigenous to northeast Japan, Europe, Asia, and the eastern side of the North American continent.
• Active ingredients: Beta-glucans, fractions D and MD; Grifon-D.
• Uses: Helps control diabetes; helps lose weight; lowers HDL (“bad”) cholesterol; anti-HIV; helps control high blood pressure; anti-prostate and bladder cancer; protects the liver; immunomodulator.
For more information Join our Whatsapp/Telegram Group
Contact - 7709709816 / 9923806933
Tags: Maitake Mushroom, Grifola frondosa, Uses of Maitake Mushroom, Health Benefits of Maitake Mushroom , Top Mushroom Company , What is maitake mushroom good for?, What are grifola Frondosa used for?, Is maitake mushroom a drug?, Can you eat grifola Frondosa?, How much maitake mushroom should I take?, How does maitake mushroom work?, Does maitake mushroom help you lose weight?, What does maitake taste like?, Is maitake an antiviral?, How do you eat maitake?, What type of mushroom is maitake?, Is mushroom good for skin?, Where does maitake mushroom grow?, What is the healthiest mushroom to eat?, Which mushroom has the most health benefits?, Which mushroom is best for the immune system?, maitake mushroom side effects, maitake mushroom benefits, maitake mushroom recipe, maitake mushroom cancer, grifola frondosa benefits, maitake mushroom liver damage, maitake mushroom dosage for cancer, maitake mushroom benefits for skin