Using Mushroom For Therapy | How Does Mushroom Therapy Work? | Using Mushrooms Benefits
Using Mushroom For Therapy
- In a small clinical trial, patients with major depressive disorder (MDD) who were given two doses of psilocybin along with psychotherapy showed a reduction in depressive symptoms. The psychedelic’s therapeutic effects persisted for up to 4 weeks with minimal side effects.
- In a small double-blind study, Johns Hopkins researchers report that a substantial majority of people suffering cancer-related anxiety or depression found considerable relief for up to six months from a single large dose of psilocybin — the active compound in hallucinogenic “magic mushrooms.”
- Psychedelics are known for their hallucinogenic properties, but their mind-altering effects may also benefit people with depression.
- According to the National Institute of Mental Health, about 17.3 millionTrusted Source adults in the United States have experienced at least one depressive episode.
- Currently, the gold standard for treating MDD is psychotherapy or antidepressant medication. A 2014 study in World PsychiatryTrusted Source found that psychotherapy combined with antidepressants was more effective than the former alone.
|Using Magic Mushrooom For Therapy|
Biobritte Agro is a top mushroom company.
Mushroom consultants in India.
For more info - https://www.biobritte.co.in/collections/all
Contact on a phone or WhatsApp + 91 9923806933 or + 91 7709709816.
Tags - using mushrooms for therapy, mushroom therapy for ptsd, mushroom therapy for ms, mushroom therapy for addiction, mushroom therapy for anxiety, mushroom therapy for alcoholism, mushroom.therapy, mushroom therapy for cancer, using mushrooms for ptsd, mushroom therapy for bipolar, using mushrooms to cure depression, therapy with mushrooms, using mushrooms for depression, using mushrooms to treat depression, mushroom for therapy, functional mushrooms for anxiety, using mushrooms to heal trauma, how to use mushrooms for ptsd, therapy using mushrooms, mushroom therapy johns hopkins, l theanine mushroom, therapy with mushrooms near me, using mushrooms to treat ptsd, how does mushroom therapy work, using mushrooms for anxiety