Using Mushroom For Addiction | Mushroom For Addiction | Using Mushrooms To Treat Alcoholism
- Psilocybin Mushrooms, also called Magic Mushrooms or Shrooms, are Hallucinogenic mushrooms containing the chemical Psilocybin.
- Magic Mushrooms are popular for their Psychedelic effects, often creating a mind-altering experience in the user.
- Traditionally used in indigenous communities to connect to the spirit world, Magic Mushrooms gained popularity in the 1960s throughout the hippie movement. They are also commonly abused at music festivals today.
- Illegal since the 1970s, the Psychedelic fungi can be eaten either fresh or dried and can also be brewed in tea.
- Mushrooms containing Psilocybin can also be added to or baked into foods and eaten. Psilocybin Mushrooms may also be dried and crushed into a powder that can be put into capsules and swallowed.
- There have been some reports of snorting and injecting Psilocybin Mushrooms, but these methods are rare. It is extremely dangerous to inject Psilocybin powder, and the results can be fatal.
- Users generally begin to feel the effects between 20 minutes to 2 hours after ingestion; the effects typically last 3 to 6 hours and can include hallucinations, euphoria, anxiety, restlessness, and chills.
- In some instances, the effects of mushrooms can last up to 3 days. Changes in the perception of time and feelings of relaxation can tempt people into misusing the mushroom.
- Continued use of Magic Mushrooms can create long-term psychosis. Research by the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine has found that even 1 strong dose of Psilocybin Mushrooms can alter a person’s personality for more than a year and perhaps permanently.
Biobritte Agro is a top mushroom company.
Mushroom consultants in India.
For more info - https://www.biobritte.co.in/collections/all
Contact on a phone or WhatsApp + 91 9923806933 or + 91 7709709816.
Tags - using mushroom for addiction, mushroom for addiction, using mushrooms to treat alcoholism, using mushrooms for therapy, using mushrooms for anxiety, using mushrooms for depression, mushroom addiction treatment, mushrooms for drug addiction, mushroom therapy for addiction, using mushrooms for ptsd, using mushrooms to quit smoking, psychedelic mushrooms and addiction, withdrawal from mushrooms, z-strain mushroom effects, z-strain mushrooms, magic mushroom capsules benefits, magic mushroom brain benefits, magic mushroom powder benefits, magic mushroom oil benefits, albino magic mushroom benefits, magic mushroom therapy benefits, are mushroom supplements worth it, benefits of a mushroom supplement, magic mushroom benefits list, mushroom magic benefits, super mushroom complex benefits, psychedelic mushroom health benefits, what are the benefits of mushrooms in your body, magic mushroom medicinal benefits, your super magic mushroom benefits, benefits of magic mushroom your super, oyster mushroom benefits and side effects, psychedelic mushroom benefits, psilocybe mushroom benefits, magic mushroom soup nutrition, magic mushroom your super benefits, is mushroom good, is mushroom healthy, is mushroom good for your health, what's the benefit of eating mushrooms,