Maitake is a delicious culinary mushroom but is also valued for its medicinal properties.
Traditionally, maitake was used in Japan as a tonic to boost the immune system and increase vitality, and the mushroom was purported to prevent cancer and high blood pressure.
• Name: Latin name, Grifola frondosa: Grifola is the name of a fungus found in Italy; frondosa means “leaflike.” Maitake means “dancing mushroom” in Japanese; also known as “Hen of the Woods” and “Sheep’s Head.”
• Description: Grows in clusters; the caps, which are typically 4–5 inches across, overlap to form a sort of clump. A typical maitake cluster is the size of a volleyball.
• Habitat: Maitake grows at the base of oak trees, beeches, and other dead or dying hardwoods. Favors temperate northern forests; indigenous to northeast Japan, Europe, Asia, and the eastern side of the North American continent.
• Active ingredients: Beta-glucans, fractions D and MD; Grifon-D.
• Uses: Helps control diabetes; helps lose weight; lowers HDL (“bad”) cholesterol; anti-HIV; helps control high blood pressure; anti-prostate and bladder cancer; protects the liver; immunomodulator.
MycoNutra® is a top mushroom supplements supplier company all over India and international level.
Mushroom consultants in India.
Top mushroom company.
For more info - https://www.biobritte.co.in/collections/all
Contact on a phone or WhatsApp 9923806933 or 7709709816.
Biobritte Agro Solutions Private Limited.
MycoNutra® Mushroom product distributorship.
Tags - Maitake , Dancing Mushroom , Biobritte mushroom center, Top mushroom company, Mushroom company in Chennai,What is maitake good for?,How do you eat maitake mushroom?,Is maitake the same as hen of the woods?,Is maitake the same as shiitake?,maitake recipe,maitake benefits,maitake cancer,maitake mushroom side effects,maitake mushroom benefits for skin,maitake mushroom capsules,maitake d-fraction,maitake powder,