- Research has found that lion's mane may protect against dementia, reduce mild symptoms of anxiety and depression and help repair nerve damage.
- It also has strong anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and immune-boosting abilities and been shown to lower the risk of heart disease, cancer, ulcers and diabetes in animals.
|Lions Mane Mushroom|
- Product Name: Lion's Mane Mushroom
- Scientific Name: Hericium erinaceus
- Product Type: Powdered
- Lion's mane mushrooms (Hericium erinaceus) are white, globe-shaped fungi that have long, shaggy spines.
- People can eat them or take them in the form of supplements. Research suggests that they may offer a range of health benefits, including reduced inflammation and improved cognitive and heart health.
Mushroom consultants in India.
Top mushroom company.
For more info - https://www.biobritte.co.in/collections/all
Contact on a phone or WhatsApp 9923806933 or 7709709816.