Introduction to Shiitake Mushrooms | Lentinus edodes | What Is Shiitake Mushroom?
- This fungus is indigenous to Japan, China and other Asian countries with temperate climates. It is to be found in the wild on fallen deciduous trees especially chestnut, beech, oak, shia, alder etc.
- However, it has been grown artificially for centuries on cut logs which can support seasonal fruiting. In more recent times, mass cultivation has predominantly been achieved by the sawdust culture technology.
- This mushroom has been renowned in Japan and China for thousands of years both as a food and as a medicine.
- It has a most exotic and delicious taste and is a central part of many Oriental dishes and is increasingly being adopted in the West. There is little difference in flavour or mouth feel between mushrooms cultured on logs and those found in the wild on tree stumps or dead trees.
- However, sawdust cultured mushrooms now being marketed worldwide are considered to be soft in texture and less flavoursome.
- It is undoubtedly the leading mushroom worldwide that can be used both as a nutritious and tasty food and a highly effective medicine.
MycoNutra® is a top mushroom supplements supplier company all over India and international level.
Mushroom consultants in India.
Top mushroom company.
Biobritte Agro is a shittake mushroom exporter company.
For more info - https://www.biobritte.co.in/collections/all
Contact on a phone or WhatsApp 9923806933 or 7709709816.
Biobritte Agro Solutions Private Limited.
MycoNutra® Mushroom product distributorship.
Tags - introduction to shittake mushroom, lentinus edodes, what is shiitake mushroom, shiitake mushroom, shiitake mushroom common name, shiitake mushroom calories, shiitake mushroom cost, shiitake mushroom dried, shiitake mushroom dishes, shiitake mushroom description, shiitake mushroom definition, shiitake mushroom demand in india, shiitake mushroom dermatitis, shiitake mushroom dumplings, shiitake mushroom diabetes, d shiitake mushrooms, d&j shiitake mushrooms, vitamin d shiitake mushrooms, d j & a shiitake mushroom crisps, shiitake mushrooms vitamin d content, shiitake mushroom hors d'oeuvres, shiitake mushroom extract, shiitake mushroom extract benefits, shiitake mushroom extract hpv, shiitake mushroom extract hpv dosage, shiitake mushroom export from india, shiitake mushroom extract hpv reviews, shiitake mushroom eggs, shiitake mushroom extract ahcc, e shiitake mushrooms, shiitake mushroom farming, shiitake mushroom fresh