Chestnut Mushroom Benefits
In the wild, the chestnut mushrooms primarily grow on beech trees, although they have also been found on oaks and poplars.
The caps of the mushrooms are yellow with brownish scales and there may be veil fragments present before they are ready to harvest.
Nutritional Importance and Benefits -
- Anti-oxidant zinc, copper, selenium
- Cardiovascular and Cholesterol benefits
- Beta-glucans (polysaccharides) support the growth of good digestive bacteria.
- Support immune system have free-radical scavenging activity-antioxidant
- regulate Blood Sugar and Insulin Levels-endocrine system
- B Vitamins support adrenal function and turn nutrients from food into energy.
- Balance hormones
- Improve brain function
- It May help prevent body weight gain and fat deposition
- May help fight cancer
MycoNutra® is a top mushroom supplements supplier company all over India and international level.
To buy chestnut mushroom spawn - https://www.biobritte.co.in/search?q=chestnut+mushroom+spawn&options%5Bprefix%5D=last