About the product
Common Name: Grey Oyster Mushrooms
- Grey Oyster Mushrooms are also called as Pleurotus sajorcaju mushrooms.
- One of the easiest mushrooms to grow for beginners, experienced growers have used this mushroom as a learning tool for cultivating in hardwood chip beds or mulch.
- What makes this mushrooms perfect for beginners is also the ease of identification, nothing looks like it.
- It quickly colonizes wood chips and fruits a little in the spring and typically a bumper crop in the fall. Perfect mushroom for gardening and permaculture projects, it can also be used to mulch the floors of livestock pens and chicken runs, as this mushroom is predatory on coliform bacteria and can help keep your coops clean and not as smelly!
- We have also grown this one indoors on pasteurized straw cased with soil.
- The mushroom tastes like potatoes cooked in a mild red wine sauce and the stem is stringy like asparagus, so sautéing lightly in a little salted butter and serving it on mashed potatoes or on toast with eggs is a treat!
Scientific Name: Pleurotus Sajorcaju
How to use this product: You can use this master spawn to make commercial spawn or planting spawn.
Specifications: Grain Spawn/Sawdust spawn
To order please contact
Local and International Inquiries to:
- Phone: +91-9923806933
- Whatsapp: +91-9923806933
- E-mail: email@example.com
Other Related Products:-
Tags: Grey Oyster Mushrooms, Pleurotus sajorcaju mushrooms, Grey Oyster mushroom spawn, grey mushrooms, buy online mushroom spawn, biobritte store, biobritte mushroom company, buy mushroom seeds online, mushroom supplier, mushroom spawn supplier, grey oyster mushroom benefits, grey oyster mushroom farm, mushroom farm, maharashtra, Pure culture, Mother culture, Mother spawn, sawdust spawn, mushroom events, mushroom conference, mushroom powder, fresh mushrooms, dry mushrooms