About the product
- One of the easiest mushrooms to grow for beginners, experienced growers have used this mushroom as a learning tool for cultivating in hardwood chip beds or mulch.
- What makes this mushrooms perfect for beginners is also the ease of identification, nothing looks like it.
- It quickly colonizes wood chips and fruits a little in the spring and typically a bumper crop in the fall. Perfect mushroom for gardening and permaculture projects, it can also be used to mulch the floors of livestock pens and chicken runs, as this mushroom is predatory on coliform bacteria and can help keep your coops clean and not as smelly!
- We have also grown this one indoors on pasteurized straw cased with soil.
- The mushroom tastes like potatoes cooked in a mild red wine sauce and the stem is stringy like asparagus, so sautéing lightly in a little salted butter and serving it on mashed potatoes or on toast with eggs is a treat!
Common Name: Wine cap stropharia
Scientific Name: King Stropharia Clemson
How to use this product: Culinary uses
Specifications: Fresh Mushrooms, Dry Mushrooms, Mushroom spawn, mushroom pure culture
To order please contact
Local and International Inquiries to:
- Phone: +91-9923806933
- Whatsapp: +91-9923806933
- E-mail: email@example.com
- King Stropharia Clemson Mushroom Spawn
- King Stropharia Clemson Master Spawn
- Dry King Stropharia Clemson Mushroom Spawn
- King Stropharia Clemson Mushroom Powder
- King Stropharia Clemson Mushroom Cookies
- King Stropharia Clemson Mushroom Pickles
- King Stropharia Clemson Cultivation Booklet-Marathi Version
- King Stropharia Clemson Mushroom Cultivation Booklet-English Version
Tags: Wine cap stropharia Mushrooms, King Stropharia Clemson mushrooms, Wine cap stropharia mushroom spawn, Wine cap stropharia mushrooms, buy online mushroom spawn, biobritte store, biobritte mushroom company, buy mushroom seeds online, mushroom supplier, mushroom spawn supplier, Wine cap stropharia mushroom benefits, Wine cap stropharia mushroom farm, mushroom farm, maharashtra, Pure culture, Mother culture, Mother spawn, sawdust spawn, mushroom events, mushroom conference, mushroom powder, fresh mushrooms, dry mushrooms
Post a Comment