About the product
Common Name: Hen of the woods
- Maitake (my-tah-keh) is the Japanese name for the edible fungus Grifola frondosa.
- It is called the dancing mushroom probably because of the excitement generated by finding it.
- It works for me. It has a distinctive smell and flavor. In addition to being a great edible there is growing evidence that it is highly medicinal, boosting the immune system to fight cancer and stabilizing blood sugar and blood pressure.
- Maitake may have antihypertensive and antidiabetic properties as well.
- Maitake is composed of clusters of flattened caps that can be reminiscent of a feather duster or a sitting hen. The fruit body can be 4-36 in. across or more.
- From the bottom, the stem and branch structure may remind you of the underside of a cauliflower.
Scientific Name: Grifola frondosa
How to use this product: Edible mushrooms, Medicinal Mushrooms
Specifications: Mushrooms, mushroom seeds, culture
To order please contact
Local and International Inquiries to:
- Phone: +91-923806933
- Whatsapp: +91-9923806933
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: hen of woods Mushrooms, Grifola frondosa mushrooms, hen of woods mushroom spawn, hen of woods mushrooms, buy online mushroom spawn, biobritte store, biobritte mushroom company, buy mushroom seeds online, mushroom supplier, mushroom spawn supplier, hen of woods mushroom benefits, hen of woods mushroom farm, mushroom farm, maharashtra, Pure culture, Mother culture, Mother spawn, sawdust spawn, mushroom events, mushroom conference, mushroom powder, fresh mushrooms, dry mushrooms