About the product
Common Name: Ganoderma mushrooms, reishi mushrooms
- Ganoderma applanatum is a wood-decay fungus, causing a rot of heartwood in a variety of trees.
- It can also grow as a pathogen of live sapwood, particularly on older trees that are sufficiently wet.
- It is a common cause of decay and death of beech and poplar, and less often of several other tree genera, including alder, apple, elm, buckeye and horse chestnut, maple, oak, walnut, willow, western hemlock, Douglas fir, old or sick olive tree and spruce.
- G. applanatum is a medicinal farming crop that is used as a flavor enhancer in Asian cuisine.
Scientific Name: Ganoderma applatum
How to use this product: Edible mushrooms, culinary uses , medicinal mushrooms
Specifications: Mushrooms, mushroom seeds, culture, mushroom powder
To order please contact
Local and International Inquiries to:
- Phone: +91-923806933
- Whatsapp: +91-9923806933
- E-mail: email@example.com
Tags: Ganoderma applatum Mushrooms, Hypsizygus tessulatus- mushrooms, Buna shimeji mushroom spawn, Buna shimeji mushrooms, buy online mushroom spawn, biobritte store, biobritte mushroom company, buy mushroom seeds online, mushroom supplier, mushroom spawn supplier, Buna shimeji mushroom benefits, Buna shimeji mushroom farm, mushroom farm, maharashtra, Pure culture, Mother culture, Mother spawn, sawdust spawn, mushroom events, mushroom conference, mushroom powder, fresh mushrooms, dry mushrooms
Post a Comment