About the product
- Morel mushrooms or Morchella are a kind of edible wild mushrooms found in the hardwood forests of the Northern Hemisphere; from Arctic/subarctic North Americas to Siberia. Morels are one of the highly prized mushrooms, valued for their rarity, and savory flavor.
- Scientific name: Morchella Conica
- Morels, fresh or dried, are low calorie mushrooms. 100 grams carry about 31 calories. Nonetheless, they endowed with superb levels of health benefiting antioxidants, essential minerals and vitamins.
- Morels carry the highest amount of vitamin-D among the edible mushrooms. 206 IU or 34% daily required levels of vitamin-D in 100 grams of raw morels, mostly in the form of ergocalciferol (vit.D-2). This fat-soluble vitamin is labeled as "hormone" for its role in the bone growth, and calcium metabolism.
- Morels are unique among the wild edible mushrooms which recognised for their rich mineral content. 100 grams of raw morels carry 69%, 152%, 26%, and 18% of copper, iron, manganese, and zinc levels respectively.
- Copper is one of the essential trace element that functions as co-factor for many oxidative enzymes involved in cellular metabolism. It is also required for blood cell production (hemtopoiesis), and neurotransmission.
- 100 g of morel mushrooms carry 194 mg or 28% RDI of Phosphorus, and 43 mg of calcium. Adequate calcium, phosphorus and vitamin-D levels in the blood is critical for the growth and development of bones and teeth.
- Zinc is essential nutrient that plays a vital role in cellular metaboilsm, mucosal regeneration, immune function, and reproductive organ growth.
To order please contact
Local and International Inquiries to:
- Phone: +91-923806933
- Whatsapp: +91-9923806933
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
#morchellamushrooms, #morelmushrooms, #auricularia polytricha, #black fungus, #wood ear, #cloud ear, #judas ear, #tree ear, #dry mushrooms, #sliced mushrooms, #Biobritte, #Kolhapur mushrooms, #mushroom supplier, #mushroom exporter, #mushroom spawn,#pure culture, #Biobritte fungi school, #Biobritte Mushroom Center, #Biobritte Products, #Biobritte Mushroom Tablets,#Biobritte Mushroom Powder, #Biobritte Fresh Mushrooms