- Pleurotus ferulae is also called as Asafetida, White Elf.
- Ferulae Mushroom is larger than other Oyster mushrooms.
- It is white with sandy beige stripes at the surface of its cap and a diameter of 6-12cm and 2-4cm thick.
- It needs a lot of fresh air to grow or it will grow very slowly.
- It is also subject to rot if the temperature and humidity is too high.
- Ideally, the temperature should be 46-59 degrees Farenheit. It should be harvested when the caps become flat.
For pricing and import please contact
In India- +91-9923806933
Available in following forms
✔Ready to fruit bags